Breath Coach Training for Teachers
The Breathing School
Breath work Training for Teachers and Teaching Assistants
This online course, will take you through comprehensive video trainings, presented by founder of School Breathe and author of Breathe Well, Aimee Hartley and School Breathe’s breath coaches Hannah Goodman and Melanie Lacy-Fewtrell, for you to learn, practice and then take invaluable breathwork techniques into the classroom.
Aimed at primary school teachers and teaching assistants, you will have access to downloadable resources, visual aids to use in the classroom and access to the most popular breath exercises on our School Breathe Programme. The training will give you the confidence to teach simple yet transformative and scientifically proven breath exercises to use with your pupils – and for yourselves.
The Breathing School
Breathwork Training for Teachers and Teaching Assistants
start the training TODAY!
Would you like to understand more about how breathwork can help regulate stress and anxiety, improve concentration and focus and support a healthy learning environment?
Within this online breathwork training course, you will be taken through 3 modules divided into short, comprehensive videos, presented by founder of School Breathe and author of Breathe Well, Aimee Hartley and School Breathe’s breath coaches Hannah Goodman and Melanie Lacy-Fewtrell, for you to learn, practice and then teach breathwork in the classroom.
Aimed at primary school teachers, you will have access to downloadable resources, visual aids to use in the classroom and access to the most popular breath exercises within our School Breathe Programme. The training will give you the confidence to teach simple yet transformative and scientifically proven breath exercises to use with your pupils – and for yourselves.
Each module will include both theory and practical aspects with downloadable resources. On completion of the course, you will gain access to 10 weeks of the School Breathe Programme.
Module 1: Breath Awareness
• History of Breathwork: A brief look at where, why and how breathwork has become so popular.
• Breath Awareness: The foundation of any breath practice. Learn about how we breathe and how we have forgotten to breathe well. Build your awareness of children’s different breath patterns.
• Unique Breath Patterns: discover your unique breath pattern and learn how to look out for unhealthy breath patterns in children.
• A Healthy Breath: How should we be breathing? What and how we can develop this.
• Physical, Emotional and Mental benefits of breathing well. The science behind the art of breathing well.
• Techniques to share: – Learn exercises of how to cultivate breath awareness with yourself and children. – Learn how to encourage a healthy breath and learn techniques for you to use for a breath self practice.
Module 2: Breath and the Body
• Stress and the breath: How stress affects our breath rate and vice versa.
• Body and breath: Learn about how our physical posture affects our breathing. Learn where our body’s hold onto emotional tension.
• Brain and breath: How the breath effects thinking and how the way we breathe affects our ability to learning well.
• Right and left brain: The effects on how we can retain a flow state of thinking and learning
• Introduction to how breathwork can help improve the way we teach and learn.
• Techniques to share: learn how to teach breathwork to improve concentration, focus and our ability to learn well.
Module 3: Conscious Breathwork
• Learn about conscious connected breathing for self improvement and learn how to access a fuller breath using specific techniques to release tension from the respiratory system. This is for teachers only to practice. Learn a practical routine for you to weave into your daily routine to help manage stress and anxiety. Access to 3 live online breathwork workshops.
• Conscious Breathwork in the classroom.
– How we can use breathwork to help with particular demanding scenarios in the classroom.
• Learn School Breathe’s top techniques for throughout the school day and for specific classroom scenarios.
• Access to the School Breathe programme for 10 weeks to help support your learning journey and introduce children to the wonders of breathwork.
You will become part of a growing number of teachers and teaching assistants who are looking to build up their skills to help create a more nurturing, calmer class environment. You will be issued with a certificate to say you have successfully completed this course and you will:
– Feel confident teaching breathwork in all classroom scenarios
– Learn easy techniques to teach children
– Be supported by key members of the School Breathe Team
– Have access to 10 weeks of the School Breathe programme
– Build a self practice to help create a calm learning environment and have access to downloadable resources.
– Have the option to appear on School Breathe’s “Breathing School’s Teacher’s” page.
Presented by School Breathe’s Team (please click the link to learn more about the presenters):
Please note this course will be available from January 2021. £395.00 is the early bird price. This early bird price has now been extended until February 2021.
Have any questions about the course? Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.